The purpose of this document is to inform you of how we collect, process and protect your personal data, as well as the reasons why we process them.
Patrick Herter, representative of FRN Ingenierie, is responsible for your personal data and their processing. If you are in any doubt about the confidentiality policy, you can contact him at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com
Within the meaning of the general conditions of use, the following terms shall have the following definition:
- Cookie means all traceurs deposited and/or read when using the frn-ingenierie.com website.
- Contact means the Visitor who responded to the questionnaire available on frn-ingenierie.com to contact FRN Ingenierie.
- Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person; is deemed identifiable a person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, notably by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his economic, cultural or social information.
- Sensitive personal datameans any information concerning racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, trade union membership, health, sexual life, health, genetic, biometric, NIR number, or containing assessments of people's social difficulties or data relating to criminal offences, convictions, etc. The website frn-ingenierie.com does not collect or manage any of these data.
- Personal financial data means any Personal financial data. The website frn-ingenierie.com does not collect or manage any of these data.
- Site means the website frn-ingenierie.com and all his proposed pages and actions.
- Visiteur means the person who visits the site.
Unless otherwise indicated in this document:
- Where a word or sentence has a defined meaning, any other form of that word or sentence has a corresponding meaning;
- The words in the singular include the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a document, standard, legislative provision, code or any other document involves any modification or updating of that document, standard, legislative provision or code.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL FINANCIAL OR SENSITIVE DATA
The website frn-ingenierie.com does not collect or use any Sensitive personal data or Personal financial data.
NATURE OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal data Personnel collected and processed by frn-ingenierie.com are the only identification:
- For Contact:
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
Identification and connection data are used to identify the contact person from frn-ingenierie.com.
NATURE OF COLLECTIONS
We collect information on the Visitor when browsing our frn-ingenierie.com website using cookies and similar technologies, on the Contact when completing the questionnaire. We assure everyone that their data will remain confidential, secure and not be shared with third parties without their prior consent.
We can also receive such data from third parties, such as web Analytics providers or research service providers, such as Google LLC based outside the European Union, social networks such as Linkedin based outside the European Union as well.
We also use monitoring tools and audience statistics, such as Google Analytics, which collect anonymous information about the use of our website and online services, such as IP address, connection data, browser details, the length of sessions on our website, view pages and browser paths.
REPORTING OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data collected shall not be disclosed to third parties except in cases of force majeure. They may be disclosed pursuant to any law, regulation or decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
COLLECTION OF THE OPT IN PRIOR TO DATA TRANSMISSION FOLLOWING MERGER/ABSORPTION
In the case of an acquisition, merger, or any other form of asset disposal, we are committed to obtaining the prior consent of each to the transmission of personal data and to maintaining the level of confidentiality of such data, where such transmission has been granted.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The collection of personal data and their use are for the purpose of:
- Personalize the experience of the Visitor as well as of the Contact and thus best meet individual needs
- Providing customised content, capable of meeting expectations
- Improving our site
- Contacting by email if necessary to answer a question or transmit information concerning our website, our company, our services
- Adopt an event or investigation in which the person could participate, as well as promotion from which he or she could benefit
- Developing trade statistics
- To test - without ever drawing up profiles that can show sensitive data
- Managing requests for rights of access, rectification of data and opposition
In accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD), supplemented by Law No. 2018-493 of 20/06/2018 relating to the protection of personal data, the User always benefits from a right of access, rectification and deletion that he may exercise by contacting our service:
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail : FRN INGENIERIE – 31 C, Chemin du Vieux Chêne, 38240 Meylan, FRANCE
By contacting us from frn-ingenierie.com, the Visitor agrees to become recipients of information concerning our project, his development, any promotions or announcements of new services related to our online business.
To send this information, we only use the data provided by the Visitor. In this context, we can contact him by means of his mobile phone in order to provide him with any further information and receive his comments.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context is the consent expressed. The Visitor who contacted us may withdraw his consent at any time and consequently cease receiving this information by mail or sms as well as being contacted on his mobile. We will remove his data from our database within 30 days.
If the Visitor who contacted us wishes to deregister and no longer receive our information, he finds a de registration link at the bottom of every email we send to him to warn him of a new article or information.
By contacting us by email, the Visitor naturally gives us his email address. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is his tacit consent, resulting from the initiation of the contact. The content of this correspondence can therefore, under these conditions, be archived.
Cookies enable us to:
- To ensure the proper functioning of the site
- To improve the speed and safety of site use
- To improve the functionalities available on our website
- Use analytical tools and audience statistics
- Use marketing tools
Consent can be removed at any time by removing cookies and changing cookies parameters in the browser of the person who wishes to terminate that consent. However, we warn that the deactivation of cookies may cause difficulties in using our website, as well as many other cookies websites.
We store cookies on the Visitors' browser:
- A Google Analytics cookie allows us to track pages visited only on our website. Thanks to this system, we have access to aggregated data which does not allow identification but which helps us to know whether the service is satisfactory, what pages need to be improved, what changes we can make.
- Cookies for LinkedIn or Google Analytics that enable us to promote ourselves from adverts installed on advertisers' sites.
These cookies aim to improve the operation of the service and enable optimal on site browsing. They allow:
- The Visitor to access the site functionalities in the best possible conditions.
- It is up to us to establish the volumetry and statistics of attendance and use of our service and of the information issued.
The Visitor may, at any time, change his will regarding the deposit of cookies through the parameterization of his Internet browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-Cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The Visitor may also use third party service options to control:
- Sharing cookies deposited by Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Sharing cookies deposited by Linkedin: https://fr.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
The Visitor can also use a service that combines measures to protect his privacy, particularly for personalised management of Cookies at: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For more information about cookies, the Visitor can visit the CNIL website at: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
HEARING MEASURES AND STATISTICS
We process these data to analyse the use of our site, to administer and protect our business and site, all to provide relevant content and advertising, as well as to measure their effectiveness.
To do this, we use Google Analytics and Google LLC cookies. Their use involves implementing the monitoring code in our site code. This code is based on cookies, but can also use other tracking technologies. The data collected in this area are totally anonymous and do not allow your identification.
The Visitor can use third party service options to control audience measurement cookies:
- filed by Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
- filed by AT Internet/XiTi: http://www.xiti.com/fr/optout.aspx
On our site, we have integrated certain features of social networks, such as content sharing and subscription to our social profile.
Our site as well as the information we send can include integrated content, such as videos, images, articles, etc. Content integrated from other sites behaves in the same way as if the Visitor were travelling to that other site.
If the Visitor contacts us, we store his personal data upon registration. It may at any time request their deletion or amend them.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
In accordance with the Data Protection Acts (GDPR), you have:
- The right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing
- The right to oppose treatment
- The right to transfer your data
- The right to erase your data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data if you have already given such consent
- The right to complain to the supervisory body in connection with the processing of your personal data
You may also, if you hold an account or have allowed comments by contacting us from our website, request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including those you have provided to us.
You may also request the deletion of your personal data, in the knowledge that these actions do not take into account the data stored for legal administrative purposes or for security reasons.
OUR DATA PROTECTION
Apart from trusted third parties that help us operate our site or conduct our business - provided these parties ensure that we keep your personal information confidential - we do not transfer your identifiable personal data to third parties. We are not trading them. We are not selling them.
On the other hand, we share information when it comes to investigating, preventing or taking measures aimed at illegal activities, alleged fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical security of any person, the violation of the conditions of use, or when the law obliges us to do so.
However, your non private data may be provided to other parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
MEANS TO DELETE YOUR DATA
Means of data purge are put in place to provide for his effective deletion when the retention or archiving period necessary to achieve the specified purposes is reached.
INFORMATION IN CASE OF SECURITY FAILURE
We are committed to implementing all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of security with regard to the risks of accidental, unauthorised or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of your personal data. In the event that we become aware of illegal access to personal data about you stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or unauthorised access resulting in the realisation of the risks identified above, we undertake to:
- To notify you of the incident as soon as possible
- To investigate the causes of the incident and inform you thereof
- To take the necessary measures within reasonable limits in order to minimise the negative effects and damage that may result from such an incident.
Under no circumstances shall the commitments set out in point above, relating to the notification in the event of a security loophole be treated as any acknowledgement of fault or liability for the occurrence of the incident in question.